Call Us 740-773-2745
Email Us
Request An Appointment

Stay Focused On Your Business

We Can Handle Your Payroll

Our clients are our main priority, and helping individuals and businesses achieve stability in their finances is crucial to our team. At Ott, Norman & Co., CPAs, we take the time to truly understand each client’s unique situation and provide the financial assistance they need.

We have experience working with a variety of industries throughout Chillicothe, OH. Whether you need business consulting for a start-up or help with expense tracking, we have the tools and expertise to help you find financial success in an ever-changing economy.

Tax Preparation


New Business Consulting

Payroll Services

Spend more time focusing on the operations of your business and the satisfaction of your employees with diligent payroll services from Ott, Norman & Co., CPAs. Our payroll services can help by developing and implementing a computerized payroll system to facilitate processing, timely payment, and more.

When you put administrative payroll tasks in the hands of an expert, you can ensure your business is in good hands. We are committed to helping every business, big or small, achieve its financial goals and thrive. Our services include:

  • Payroll Start-Up
  • Checkwriting Services for Employees and/or Vendors
  • Preparation of Payroll Reports
  • Computation of Paychecks
  • Consulting Services

What documents should I receive from my employer?

Documents from employers can be different depending on the situation. Typically, you should receive a W-2 Form from your employer for your taxes. The self-employed (independent contractors, product sales representatives, etc.) should receive a 1099-MISC from the company.

Why should I use an accountant for payroll services?

You can save time and money when you put your payroll administration in the hands of an expert. Our team takes the difficulty out of your day-to-day by providing outsourced payroll services. You get the peace of mind of having a payroll professional making sure that you are in compliance.

What do you need from me to process my payroll?

We’ll need the information found on each employees’ W-4. Also, information about how you pay each employee (i.e., hourly, salary, commission) and provide bonuses. Lastly, we would need to know about any recurring voluntary or involuntary deductions from employees’ checks and, in some cases, whether they are qualified pre-tax deductions or not.
Looking for payroll services for your business? Contact us at
740-773-2745 today!
Accountant in Chillicothe, OH | Ott, Norman & Co., CPAs

Ott, Norman & Co., CPAs
84 W 2nd St
Chillicothe, OH 45601




Monday - Friday:

8:00 AM - 4:00 PM